LightPath Technologies is a recognized leader in optics and photonics solutions, serving blue chip customers in the industrial, defense, telecommunications, testing and measurement, and medical industries, for over 35 years. LightPath designs, manufactures, and distributes optical and infrared components including molded glass aspheric lenses and assemblies, infrared lenses and thermal imaging assemblies, fused fiber collimators, and proprietary Black Diamond™ (“BD6”) chalcogenide-based glass lenses. With multiple offices around the globe, this position is located in our Orlando office.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing team. This position is responsible for development and execution of the overall communications plans that is in-line with the Company’s strategy and goals.
We offer a friendly and fun environment, with the opportunity to grow within the company, in addition to great pay and benefits. LightPath Technologies is conveniently located right off the 408 expressway in the vicinity of the University of Central Florida in Central Florida Research Park.
If this sounds like fun to you, you are seeking to be part of a diverse family that values integrity, respect, and appreciation, enjoy working in a collaborative, and solution-oriented environment, apply now!
- Develop and execute on an overall communications plan that is in-line with company’s business goals.
- Manage all corporate marketing activities including; website, SEO, SEM, customer collateral, social networking activities, and other external-facing campaigns as needed.
- Leverage our CRM Salesforce to generate outbound programs in support of a global sales team including direct and indirect sales channels.
- Manage all external marketing vendors including web-hosting and creative design firms.
- Work with product management, sales, and engineering to create and deliver new sales tools and company communication pieces.
- Manage and coordinate global tradeshows, webinars, and customer events
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills You Need:
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication skills with the ability to write content
- Basic understanding of web programming and website design
- Experience with web design (WordPress), CRM Marketing campaigns, email Marketing tools and Adobe Creative software for creating and editing work
- Enjoys working with cross-functional teams and managing outside agencies
- Comfortable with social networking including company blogs, twitter, and community boards
- Hands on experience with SEO tactics: Google Analytics and Google AdWords, etc.
- Regularly required to sit and talk or hear
- Frequently required to walk
- Occasional standing, reaching with hands and arms, climbing, or balancing and stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling required
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Able to work with a moderate level of noise
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in English
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in high-tech marketing
- B.S. in marketing, Business, communications, engineering or equivalent at an accredited institution
Preferred Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills:
- Experience supporting international sales and familiarity with Salesforce
- Experience with optical systems or the technology space
- Medical Insurance; Dental Insurance; Vision insurance available upon hire to eligible employees
- Flexible Spending Account; Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employer Paid Life Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, and Long Term Disability
- Opportunity to enroll in optional supplemental insurance policies such as term life, critical illness, accident, death, and dismemberment, short term disability.
- Paid vacation with option to rollover vacation hours and sell hours back to company for payout at full rate.
- Paid sick time
- 10 paid company holidays.
- Discounts on a variety of products and services offered through our co-employer Insperity.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/AA/DFWP