LightPath Technologies, Inc., a global manufacturer, distributor and integrator of proprietary optical components and high-level assemblies, is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the stock ticker LPTH.
LightPath was incorporated under Delaware Law in June, 1992, and has been in business for over 30 years innovating and producing optical solutions for a broad range of market applications including industrial, communications, medical, defense, testing, and measurement. LightPath is headquartered in Orlando, Florida, and has two wholly-owned manufacturing subsidiaries, LightPath Optical Instrumentation Co. Ltd., in Shanghai and Zhenjiang, China.
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2017 Q1 Results 11-14-16
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2016 Q4 Results 09-15-2016
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2016 Q3 Results 05-05-2016
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2016 Q2 Results 2-4-16
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2016 Q1 Results 11-5-15
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2015 Q4 Results 9-3-15
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2015 Q3 Results 5-7-2015
LightPath’s products and technologies have applications for a diverse array of industries:
Joe Maxa, Dougherty & Company LLC
Matt Koranda, Roth Capital Partners
Please note that any opinions, estimates or forecasts regarding LightPath’s performance made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent opinions, forecasts or predictions of LightPath or its management. LightPath does not by its reference above or distribution imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such information, conclusions or recommendations.