LightPath Technologies, Inc., a global manufacturer, distributor and integrator of proprietary optical components and high-level assemblies, is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the stock ticker LPTH.
LightPath was incorporated under Delaware Law in June, 1992, and has been in business for over 30 years innovating and producing optical solutions for a broad range of market applications including industrial, communications, medical, defense, testing, and measurement. LightPath is headquartered in Orlando, Florida, and has two wholly-owned manufacturing subsidiaries, LightPath Optical Instrumentation Co. Ltd., in Shanghai and Zhenjiang, China.
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2018 Q2 Results 2-13-18
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2018 Q1 Results_11-9-17
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2017 Q4 Results 9-14-2017
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2017 Q3 Results 5-4-17
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2017 Q2 Results 2-14-17
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2017 Q1 Results 11-14-16
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2016 Q4 Results 09-15-2016
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2016 Q3 Results 05-05-2016
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2016 Q2 Results 2-4-16
- LPTH Press Release Fiscal 2016 Q1 Results 11-5-15
LightPath’s products and technologies are designed for applications such as:
Research & Development
Copy and paste this link into your browser to view the Annual Meeting materials:
Catherine Trebnick, Dougherty & Company LLC
Matt Koranda, Roth Capital Partners
Please note that any opinions, estimates or forecasts regarding LightPath’s performance made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent opinions, forecasts or predictions of LightPath or its management. LightPath does not by its reference above or distribution imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such information, conclusions or recommendations.